Re: AMSAT-BB Search Engine--> Cal Amp 130001

Keith,
You probably want Ward, WC0Y's, page at:  http://communities.msn.com/wc0y

There have been some server problems for web pages at both MSN and AOL recently, so don't be surprised if pictures are missing or other problems.

I have both a 130001 and several 31732 surplus d/c's.  The latter is by far an easier conversion and a hotter d/c.  They go cheap at hamfests, sometimes as little as $5.
73,
Jerry, K5OE