AMSAT-BB Search Engine

I been hunting for a few articles in the archives of AMSAT -BB that I know
I've read in the past about the Cal Amp 31000 downconverter. But not being
sure when they appeared, I started my search. And I looked, and I read, and
I scanned, and I looked some more. After an hour of not having any luck
finding them, I decided to take a break and compose this question. Is there
any reason that a search engine could not be applied to the AMSAT-BB
archives? Something that would zero in on a key word or words with maybe a
time limit. I know I can't be the only one that has been down this road
looking for something. It sure would make research a lot easier. If anyone
can point me to some data about a Cal Amp 130001 downconverter, I appreciate
it. Mean while back to the archives.. TNX Keith N4ZQ