Saudisat 1-A activity

I stayed up for the ~4:15 Z Saudisat pass tonight. The downlink came on at
4:14Z with the sat passing about 13 deg N, and was still on at my LOS at
4:26Z, passing 47 deg N. I was alone the entire pass. It's not as easy as
UO-14, but it is not difficult to work. The doppler is a bit more, due to
the lower inclination I suppose, and the uplink receiver is a bit more
selective. The result is you might have to tweak the UL frequency if you are
at the end or beginning of a pass.

I sure appreciate the chance to use this new satellite!

73, Drew / KO4MA
EL88pg