For Trade

I have a few items for trade that may be of interest to the satellite
community.

Drake 2880 MMDS/S-band downconverter, cap/coil mod, striplines extended,
currently outputs on 123Mhz, I will include the xtal to convert to 145Mhz
output, and power injector (no power supply, just the injector).

Radio Shack HTX-10 all mode 10 meter transceiver with mike, no bracket (it's
holding my FT-100 at the moment), use as RS12/15 receiver, transverter rig,
or ????

Alliance U-110 rotor and control box, bought new, used as elevation rotor
for 6 months

I am looking for the following things

coaxial relay like used in a polarity switching setup, OR like new polarity
switch for KLM 18 element UHF beam

Mast mounted preamp for 70 cm capable of 100 watts, ability to feed DC on
separate line is preferred (something like a AG-35 would be ideal)

drop in charger for Yaesu FT-411/470 series

Thanks,
Drew, KO4MA