Re: N Connectors

>This is an issue with 9913, not with the new "PL-259" style.  The same
>problem occured with some old "clamp" style and also with PL-259
>connectors.  9913 uses a larger center conductor than RG-8 type cables.  Yet
>another reason I don't like 9913.

There's at least one connector vendor who sells N connectors with an
extra center pin in a separate bag that's sized for the 9913 center
conductor. I can't remember the guy's name offhand, but he's been at
all the east coast hamfests (including Dayton) for many years.  "The
RF Connection" or something like that is his company's name.

Phil