8J7C/7 FIFA World Cup special event station

  JARL(Japan Amateur Radio League) set up special event stations
to commemorate the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea-Japan soccer games.
In Miyagi prefecture, special event station 8J7C is on the air
mainly in HF bands.
  We JAMSAT members in Miyagi will be operate 8J7C/7 for satellite
lovers from May 9 until May 12. Please look for 8J7C/7 on AO40 and
other LEO satellites. We hope to work with you via satellite.
Commemorative QSL card will be sent via the bureau.

73 de JH7IMX, Shun
jh7imx@jamsat.or.jp