RE: commutating antennas (was snip)

So would this then require an increase in the size of the bird to make up
for the area taken by the antennas? As near as I can figure, if there are
only four bands used; 2m, 430 MHz, 1.2 GHz and 2.4 GHz; then it would
require one antenna on each face for each band. Therefore, on a bird with
six sides we would be looking at 24 antennas. How much would the power
budget be impacted with this much shadow area from this many antennas?

73,
Steve
KA5YFC
AMSAT #33425