Elliptical/GTO and Eagle (Part II)

My apologies!

I assumed that we would not be getting an Ariane 5 ride to
600-ish km perigee GTO.  I didn't know we could raise 1.6 million.
$1,000,000+ for the Ariane 5 launch and campaign and the
$600,000 for the satellite as per the recent bulletin.  I
stand corrected. 600km x 36000km will do nicely.

Now that we have solved the problem by spending lots of money,
let us assume for the moment that we can't afford that launch.
Then do we have a single launcher anywhere that delivers such
a long term survivable GTO perigee to an essentially non paying
customer?

A further minor point.  I do believe that on all previous
GTO's Karl Meinzer and AMSAT-DL was the launch customer
and even on our Ariane rides to sun synchronous, we were
a sublet on the Surrey launch.  Has AMSAT-NA ridden on
an Ariane without a European partner?

Bob
N4HY