0.5pf "feedthru" capacitor?

I have the 4th Ed. of the VHF/UHF Manual (Jessop, RSGB) and there are
several interesting 2m lumped-element bandpass filter examples within.
The most interesting uses a 0.5pF "feedthru" type capacitor...feedthru
because it penetrates a shield wall between resonators (not shunting to
I have never seen such a small-valued feedthru cap--the smallest I see in
looking about the web is a 10pF.
Any hints/ideas?  I have a feeling I am going to be making this myself, but
at one time this beast must have existed...or it's a misprint.

Scott Townley
Gilbert, AZ  DM43
HF/VHF/UHF/Satellite MOBILE station
--> NEW ADDRESS  http://www.mindspring.com/~nx7u

"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter

"Don't worry Boys, we'll weather this Storm of Approval
and come out as Hated as Ever"