Flight of RS-21 ended

-- The following message from Alex Papkov at Kaluga Ground Control is
confirmation that RS-21 has re-entered:

"Trajectory calculation of lowering of the microsatellite on the last
navigation datas gives its atmospheric entry of the Earth on orbit 711,
approximately at 2300(UT) above Pacific Ocean near to shores of the American
continent.
The microsatellite "Kolibri-2000" with call sign RS-21 successfully has
completed the operation and has stopped physical existence."

We consider all aspects of this mission to have been a success.
Collaboration between Australian high school students, Russian Space
scientists and Russian high school students has been a highlight for me.
It has been a great adventure.

Graham Hughes