European K Band QSO

Howdy,

My next Transatlantic K band window from Vermont in on Wednesday 5/7/02
beginning at 1045 UTC.

I'd like to complete a K band -> K band contact with any K band equipped
European station willing to try. It shouldn't be too difficult except for the
QSB I experience due to the linear feed on my dish. (circular soon!) As
expected, the signal levels follow a distinct pattern of about 5-7 seconds of
good signal level followed 3 seconds or so of fade. There is plenty of time
to exchange calls, signal reports and grids.

Any station willing to try, please email me direct n1jez@amsat.org. I'll
operate 20 kHz below the beacon to stay out of the way and will start calling
CQ as close to MA 114 as possible. Nova predicts a squint of < 3 degrees for
me, so I'm looking for good signals on K Band.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator