Re: RS-15 & KH1

> N6TQS was hoping to work the States from KH1 on RS-15.  Has anyone worked
> it recently (or could someone try it for me)?  Is the beacon active?

Hi John , this is Yuki/JH3DJX

I can hear the beacon of RS-15 , but it is very intermittently .
I tried loop test many times to check the transponder is workable or not ,
but I could not confirme my down signal from RS-15 all orbit .

I am using dipole anntena for receving the down of 29MHz and
9ele x 2 stuck yagi for the up of 145MHz ,  power of up is 10w .