RE: ISS digi

> > Beacons from ARISS, but no digi. No other stations either so I
guess
> > its not finger trouble here.?

> Just sneaked out of work myself to check I could hear the ISS on my
> mobile setup and the beacon was all I received too.

Back with MIR, that usually meant that they had left the radio with
an offset in it after making a scheduled voice communication.  If
you were lucky enough to guess at the offset you could be the only
one on the air.  Once with Mir a friend got a call from half way
across the country saying that his packets were interferring with a
repeater.   We figured out what had happened, and the next pass
we had nice uncongested connects with the BBS.  That time they
must have had the reverse button pushed too.

 Bill Jones  N3JLQ  Sweden Maine   wejones@megalink.net
 Main home page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones
 WWII/B-17 page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html