GPS: Recent publication of scientific results from AO-40

AMSAT and NASA Goddard Space Flight Center cooperated to include GPS
capabilities on AO-40. Last nite, Rick (W2GPS) and I were at a professional
meeting sitting next to Mike Moreau, one of the GSFC people who had been
looking at the data [that WD0E and KB0G worked so hard to get down!].

Mike told me that they presented a major professional paper at the 25th AAS
Guidance & Control Symposium held in Colorado 3 months ago.

Mike passed on this URL for anyone who wants to take a look at the results
(the PDF file is pretty long since the paper is 15 pages with a lot of
figures):

        http://www-ccar.colorado.edu/~moreau/pubs/ao40aasgnc_fin.pdf

73 de Tom, W3IWI