Re: RS-21 about to re-enter

Graham,

I enjoyed following the progress of RS-21 and
listening to the CW beacon. I only wish the satellite could
have been up longer. I have one question about the
telemetry. There doesn't seem to be a channel on the CW
beacon devoted to the magnetometer and particle counter. Was
this data transmitted by another mode or is this information
contained in the MTX and MRX channels identified as
houskeeping data?

Will there be QSL cards available for reception reports?

Jack, K2BMI