RS-21 about to re-enter

-- Two schools in Sydney, Australia have spent the last month working with
the Russian base at Kaluga. We have been receiving a steady stream of
information from RS-21 related to the satellites navigation and orientation
systems as well as scientific data which, when analysed will give
information about magnetic anomalies and high energy particles. The Russians
have promised to publish information on the www once analysis is complete.
RS-21 is due to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere tonight or tomorrow after a
short but successful flight. It has been an exciting time for us and I have
followed your discussions with interest.

Graham Hughes (Head of Science, Knox Grammar School, Sydney, Australia)