Re: wanted (if im allowed to do this here :) ft-290

Hello Scott,

SE> looking for  a yaesu ft-290r. dont mind if it cant transmit, just need the
SE> receive side :).

I tried to answer you directly but my mail was returned with the following
comment:
scott@pieh0.co.uk:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:
    <dj1km@dj1km.de>:
    host mail.zoneedit.com [64.21.143.21]:
    550 Mail from 195.20.224.200 refused by blackhole site relays.osirusoft.com

I wrote you in that refused mail:
I don't know for which purpose you will have that radio. If you intend to
use it for receiveing telemetry with AO40RCV it is not good for that, because
the mic-click steps are not small enough. You would need a FT-290RII which
has 25 Hz steps. I'm using this radio with vy good success for telemetry
reception.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM