Shuttleworth QSL ?..

In a message dated 5/1/02 10:20:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scott@pieh0.co.uk writes:

> when will mark be on?
>  as he obviously wont be doing any work on the iss.
Actually he has a part in some of the biological studies while in orbit as
well as some earth photo documentation work.  To answer your question though,
he has been active with school contacts with South African students and as
for general contacts over the U.S...I did manage to work him today from here
in North Carolina at 13:19z during a pass over the eastern half of our
country.

73, Steve
K5PK