FS AIDC-3731

Hi All,

I have a couple of extra Transystems AIDC-3731 downconverters that I bought
and won't need. I am making them available to those that need them. They are
brand new, modified to 2401 MHz. These DO NOT need the Murata filter mod
because the filter has already been retuned to 2400MHz with very very good
image rejection. The noise figure has been tuned to the absolute minimum at
2401.
They come with the N connector infront and do not have the
little stub that connects them to the barbeque grill. These are to be used
at the antenna. The IF output is at 122 MHz but the crystal  can be changed
to make them go to 144 MHz. The noise figure is superb around 1.0 dB. These
are the absolute best TS converters available. Here are some pictures:

http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts1.jpg
http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts2.jpg

I am asking $50 Shipped by priority mail to the US only. Please email me if
interested. Thanks

Pieter N4IP