W2ETI moonbounce beacon

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone has managed to hear the 1296 MHz EME beacon from W2ETI
using a good "Oscar-class" (not EME class) station?

I'd be interested in a report on the received signal and perhaps a run-down
on the receive chain used ...... antenna, pre-amp, co-ax, receiver, software.

I've given it my best shot here at the best times (from Nova) and ... not a
sausage!

73, Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia