wanted (if im allowed to do this here :) ft-290

hi there,

dont know if im allowed to post this here, is not, feel free to tell me :P

looking for  a yaesu ft-290r. dont mind if it cant transmit, just need the
receive side :).

so if anyone has one kicking about and wants to get rid of it, send me an
email on what you would like for it. if at all possible, i would like to buy
from england only. dont fancy the postage service to and from  different
countrys.
plus its easyer to pay if its someone in england :).

thanks :)

Speak to you later.
Scott Elliott
Scott@pieh0.co.uk