Re: Special Bulletin - new satellite

At 11:31 AM 4/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>I think there is a very big missunderstanding about the design and mission
>of this new satellite.

This is the key to the entire discussion. I believe that the initial
announcement
amounted to 'Too little too soon'. Either that announcement should have
included
more details, or it should have been delayed until the technical
information was
released. The entire thread makes this painfully obvious.

John - K9IJ

>WB4APR, Bob
>
>----

-