Launch windows

Hi,

I have tortured my old brain to write a program for the
calculation of launch windows. The date of the next shuttle
mission is 30 MAY 2002. I found two windows for that day:
00:11:42 and 23:48:06 UTC (centre of the window). I wonder
how precise this predictions are...

The calculation is based on element set #353. The calculated
values depend on the position of the orbital plane of ISS,
and there are sometimes small changes. I observed that at
day 02107 (17 APR), probably a result of docking maneuvers
with STS-110.

73, Udo, DL7OL ***