Re: Re: RE: Why Think About Satellite Security?

SSB is still used as a primary method by poorer countries on HF and at least
low VHF.  Richer countries still rely on HF as a backup, or a cheaper
alternative to satellites.  So HF is not dead.  Its not as "cool" as
satellites, but still VERY useful.

Fred W0FMS