goodbye so long and thanks for all the fish

Well I have reached my limit.... I have always said that I thought this was
a rough bb, I am subscribed to several and this one is the roughest, a naive
question is ridiculed at times,other times its a wonderful source of info
and help...

but  now the bb has degenerated to outright name calling and slander in an
open forum....

So this will be my last post... to those who have helped me let me say
Thanks! to those I have helped.. Your Welcome!

hope to see some of you on the birds.... and sadly some not....

Kevin Schuchmann
WA6FWF

73's