Re: Question about AO-40 telemetry

Phil Karn wrote:

>hash functions to avoid any theoretical weaknesses. Also see Bruce
>Schneier's book "Applied Cryptography".

See also Bruce Schneier's later book "Secrets & Lies: Digital Security
in a Networked World," which deals a lot with the "non-technical" (read:
 human) issues involving security systems. It's pretty non-technical
(certainly complared to Applied Cryptography) and in my opinion does a
good job of talking about how the theoretical perfection of the world
presented in Applied Cryptography relates and interacts with the real world.

Bob N2KGO