Re: Re: Re: Question about AO-40 telemetry

>But, speaking of reprogramming the bird on orbit, what's the status of
>the new telemetry modulation technique project?

Actually, it was a new *coding* technique; the modulation is
implemented in hardware and cannot be changed.

My FEC design work has been finished since late January. The ball is
now in the command stations' court; it's up to them to decide whether
and/or when to adopt and implement it.

Phil