Re: Airport to Hotel Transportation Costs

At 09:04 AM 4/18/2002 -0700, Eric Rosenberg wrote:

>According to the Hope Hotel website (forgot the URL, but found
>from a Google search), Charter Vans Inc. runs this service.
>
>>From their website...The cost is $25/one way, $47/round trip.
> After getting your baggage at the airport, go to their office
>at the end of the Information Counter in hte baggage claim area.
>

>They state that this is cheaper than a taxi.

I am arriving at the Dayton Airport about 10 am (American #4309 from
Chicago) on Thursday, May 16th and have a car rented.  Anyone arriving near
that time can ride with me to the Hope Hotel (up to 3 riders).  I will not
be returning via the Dayton Airport so for departure you are on your own.

If you want a ride please e-mail me in advance, so I can plan to meet you
in the Airport.

Ed
AL7EB