Re: just dreaming

Hi Graham,

I had the chance to see ENVISAT last December in Kourou
and I can assure you - this thing is really big!!!!
So far, the biggest payload launched by Ariane... so
they topped our launch with PAS-1R ;)

ENVISAT can be seen with the naked eye, but ISS is *much*
brighter..

73s Peter DB2OS

http://www.heavens-above.com/satinfo.asp?lat=51.96&lng=-0.61&alt=0&loc=wobur
n&TZ=GMT&satid=27386