! Squint FIXED !

Thanks to all for the advice, I updated my Nova sat
track SW to the current version and everything looks
good now - my version was 2-1/2 years old and didn't
handle the AO40 correctly - the squint angle was
exactly 180 degrees off as pointed out to me by
several folks.

Unfortunately, I can't hear the satellite, I built my
downconverter as a kit and I don't think it's working.
(16-turn homebrew helix w/ FT847 & Down East Microwave
converter/preamp).

See you on the bird soon,
Steve N4SL