RG-6 cable losses at 145Mhz

I am considering using a 50ft run of RG-6 type coax between my
AO-40 downconverter and IC910H,  primarily since this cable is
easily available locally and comes with F connectors already
attached.

I haven't been able to find out what the losses for a 50ft run
of RG-6 would be.  So am wondering if this cable type would be
satisfactory for my requirement or will it present too much
loss for the system.

See you on AO40 in the coming days.

                                73, Joe W2KJ