RE: kc tracker and XP

I am not an authority on this subject, but a software developer told me that Windows-XP does not support the ISA bus.  Perhaps Microsoft decided that ISA is so archaic that it doesn't need to be supported (ISA is a prehistoric 16-bit bus).  It's reasonable in a way, because most computers with ISA slots don't have enough horsepower to run WinXP.

I could easily be proven wrong if somebody says they have an ISA card working with Windows-XP.

My upgrade from WinME to WinXP was relatively painless.  XP is a LOT more stable than ME.  But I'm still waiting for a WinXP driver for WinRotor32.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA