Re: ISM interference on 2401 MHz

> This does indeed look promising. Are you sure of your 5650-5668 MHz
> range for uplinks?  The ARRL's version of Part 97.209(b)(2) gives the
> Earth station (uplink) range as 5650-5670 MHz.

You are correct Phil!

The RSGB 2002 yearbook has a misleading table which shows the 668 number!
Sorry for the confusion.

Generally Region 1 countries have variations of amateur Service Allocations
for this band and they get changed quite often. The current UK allocation is
as follows:
5650-5680
5755-5765
5820-5850

but I do not know what other ISM services/systems are using this part of the
spectrum.

cheers

Graham G3VZV