kc tracker and XP

Dear Friends
I have just upgraded the computer I use for Armature Satellite from Win98se
to XP and my Kansas City Tracker quit working.  I use both Wisp and Nova
for tracking, and when I bring up Wisp and try to track a Sat nothing
happens.  When I start Nova 2.iq and set up Kansas City Tracker I get an
error message (Unable to initialize hardware interface) .  I tried changing
the address from 03E0 to 01E0 but still have the same problem.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bill  KA3HPQ
davis@city-net.com

Best Wishes