Re: ISM interference on 2401 MHz

One other possibility for the future is to go to higher bands that aren't
popular for part 15 devices.  Is there an allocation in the 3.4 GHz band for
satellite downlink?  10 GHz is another good band potentially.  Look at all
of those DBS dishes out there...

But for now, shielding and using higher gain dishes could potentially be a
solution.  And yes, advances coding schemes.  The advanced coding schemes
could probably be used with the present AO-40 Rudak...

For me, the solution is going to be moving 20 miles away from the city to a
farm field!  In two months or so... :-)  Sweet...

Fred W0FMS