ao-40, JUST RECEIVED IT!!! YAY!! :P

hi there,

got one of the k5gna/g6lvb downconverters and the g0mrf sig gen, and it
works like a dream, just picked the telem up with out any problem first go.

also, just a quickky, is the aidc 3731 meant to change freq when i hold it,
i assume its warming the xtal up slightly.

all being well i think i might give up the leo's and just work ao-40, due to
the small space i have for my antenna's :).

thanks for anyone who helped me understand ao-40 :)

Speak to you later.
Scott Elliott
Scott@pieh0.co.uk
2E1FJB / M1SJE