Re: Question on AO-40 Offpoint Angles and Alon/Alat

Thanks for the replies from Jim-K6CCC, Piero-IW1FXZ, and Hardy-DC8TS/KC2DMA.
The beta version 1.52 wasn't available, but I downloaded 1.54 and entered the
coordinates as indicated, and that made a world of difference.  Now I see a
lot of good angles available in the coming days.  I knew there had to be a
good reason why the crazy thing had such bad squints for me!

Bob, KB7ADO