Re: Newbie Q & A

Hi Vince,
I haven't counted the lines, but I could be tempted to bet
that you made sure to fit the type approval ;-)
I guess that I'm lucky that my browser 'delete' function
does entire messages, 1k - xx k, depending on subject
field only.
The type of message I detest, is the one with 4 +(+)
layers and 300 ++ lines, to find a single line message at
the bottom of it all, leaving the reader to figure what
part of the quotes above, it pertains to.
I agree with Glen that we need to be smart about 'snipping'.

I am pleased to see the interest in guiding "newbies",
(read: low power, minimal antenna operators) towards
the satellites that will serve them best.

73 Jens    ZL2TJT
RE78nv, AMSAT-ZL #218