Re: Newbie Q & A

No it's just one of those old Foggie Ham Radio Operators code of ethics
to use the least amount of power to accomplish communications.

I might point out that PCSAT so far hasn't really panned out for
the "remote" travellers to use the top secret super hush hush
uplink frequencie(s). Why not open them up to the low power group
and let the 50 watt plus crowd stay on the current uplink?

That way you get to split the load between two uplink freqs?

Just my thoughts no offence intended Bob.

73

Terry