Re: 9600bps satellites via a Soundcard

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Howard Long wrote:
> Tonight I finally got the proof that you can work even 9600bps PACSATs under
> Windows with a soundcard and no TNC.    http://www.g6lvb.com/9600d.jpg

And just yesterday also, I got my automatic APRStk system up again which
uplinks one position-packet per minute via UO22 so that it gives UO22 a
position, and velocity vector on anyone's screen or APRS radio.  It also
captures anyone using UI packets via these birds.

The USER list this morning for the traditioal PACSAT users showed the
following for UO22 showing there is plenty of room for a few UI users.

0616z PB: Empty.
0749z PB: NV8F
0749z PB: Empty
0750z PB: K2SAT\D
0750z PB: NV8F K2SAT\D
0750z PB: Empty

Sure would be  nice for some windows programmer to put it all in one
program so that using the PACSATS in UI conversational mode is trivial...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

APRStk WEB page  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/satinfo.html