Re: 2.4 Ghz wireless network adn Mode S

I have done some experimentation with the 802.11b (WiFi) network setup and
find the most offending signal is apparently from Channel 2 of my two WAP's
(Linksys and Gigafast). I set the channels to 10 and 11 and cannot detect
any interference on my S-Mode equipment. The NB on my 847 seems to take care
of it all.

If you really want to avoid interference, opt for the new 802.11a WAP's and
cards. These operate at 5 gHz. Just make sure they are NOT downward
compatible to 802.11b.

73 de Don KC4YRT

Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] 2.4 Ghz wireless network adn Mode S