PCsat status

PCsat is in its worst case phase for commanding from our station in the
northern hemisphere so we cannot manage the resets on the A side very
well (Unless I get up at 4 AM every day).  So we are not doing a good job
of keeping all the RELAY, WIDE, ARISS and PCSAT-1 callsigns loaded.
So for now, if you want it to work, just use the path of  W3ADO-1 which
will always work.

If you see ,11111111,.. in the telemetry, then please cease operations and
wait till we at least get it back to ,00111111, (UHF receivers off).
Thanks.

And I re-posted PCSAT007.ZIP so that it comes with a capture of the ARISS
PMS messages that I have captured so far to give you a nice starting
point.  Download from:

   ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat007.zip

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob