PCsat status

PCsat is in its worst case phase for commanding from our station in the
northern hemisphere so we cannot manage the resets on the A side very
well (Unless I get up at 4 AM every day).  So we are not doing a good job
of keeping all the RELAY, WIDE, ARISS and PCSAT-1 callsigns loaded.
So for now, if you want it to work, just use the path of  W3ADO-1 which
will always work.

If you see ,11111111,.. in the telemetry, then please cease operations and
wait till we at least get it back to ,00111111, (UHF receivers off).

And I re-posted PCSAT007.ZIP so that it comes with a capture of the ARISS
PMS messages that I have captured so far to give you a nice starting
point.  Download from:

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob