Suggestions for a new antenna driver

Well, guys, hate to say it but I think i better get rid of my
KCTracker/Tuner board since I am afraid the days of ISA bus stuff are
limited.
Any suggestions /recommendations for an antenna interface /driver????. I
am using a G5500 az-el rotor system and I have Wisp and Nova and Station
although I have not configured Station yet.

Thanks for your help.

Bill, W5PGZ