Senior Moment

Having a senior problem trying to remember the command string to load a
particular satellite mode with Instant Track. As you know, RS-12/13 offers
many mode possibilities and I have quite a few configuration files for it
that came in Instant Tune. My understanding is that if you donít specify the
particular config file to load, it brings up the first one it finds for that
spacecraft. What I have not been able to locate in the IT docs is the DOS
command string  to load a config file thatís down from the first one listed
for a sat. Can anyone help out, I would appreciate it. Keith N4ZQ