Re: Circular Polarized Patch antennas

Does anyone have a link to images of the patch array on AO-40? Or, a close
up of the feed attachment points on a CP patch.. I know I've seen the AO-40
images but I can't seem to located the link at the moment and I can't
conceptualize the phasing setup having never seen it.. Thanks!

Jason White
N1XBP
EL88qi - Hudson, FL

on 2/19/02 13:53, Don Woodward at dbwoodw@abraxis.com wrote:

> Some good information on the 435MHz Circular Polarized Patch antennas on AO40
> from http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/phase3d/antennas.html

<snip>