Re: Experience with K3TZ patch -> updated webpage

I did a direct comparison to a helix feed about 6 weeks ago and reported it
here on the BB then.  I threw together a quick page with some pictures to
show what I did:
http://home.swbell.net/k5oe/K3TZ_patch/K3TZ_patch.htm

It took me about 2 hours start to finish, including a trip to the hardware
store and testing.
73,
Jerry, K5OE