Re: Re: [sarex] ISS Questions & Comments

The problem is more than just philosophical.  We have seen this for some
time now.  Look, most of use need a SIMPLE. direct, EXAMPLES what to put
in a string to accomplish a SIMPLE task.  So far,---me included-----have
given up due to a gross amount of detail and lost the basic concept.  I
can understand if I put a colon here or if diddle this string, something
effective happens.  Understand, I want to participate but the silly
"add-on" left me behind back in APRS 746 somewhere.
     Give BASIC examples, clear without a bunch of parathentical
comments, that will allow ordinary people to participate.  This lack of
simple detail had gone on long enough and for god's sake make it
GENERIC, not something specific to one manufacturer that only few
understand.
Cliff K7RR