Re: qrm from local repeater

Wish I lived in Texas, I love TX hunts.  Sounds like someone has their 2/70
dual band rig in cross band repeat mode. Could be intentional or accidental.

Try this.  Have someone transmit on the output of the repeater from a good
location so it brings up the 145.975 signal & DF the 2 meter signal.

Sounds like the offending transmitter might be fairly close to your qth Bruce.

KB7ADL