RE: Looking for rotor controllers ......

Hi Chad! Might I recommend W0LMD's Satellite Tracker Jr. rotor interface if
you are running the Yaesu or Kenpro Az/El rotor setup. I have used one of
these for a week or two now and have been VERY impressed.  It interfaces
with a 9 pin serial cable to your serial port PLUS it has it's own digital
display to make your rotor even more accurate.  It plugs into the back of
the rotor control. The only caveat is that it works with Nova tracking
software.  However, I happen to really like Nova tracking software too.
You'll just have to see it to believe it.  However, I for one an a very
satisfied customer. Good Luck!

http://www.ultimatecharger.com/Satellite_Tracker_Jr.html

73...

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@arrl.net
n4wyk@amsat.org
Foothills of NC APRS and Satellite Website
http://www.n4wyk.com