Re: Prototype FEC telemetry encoder/decoder released

> I have released my prototype encoder/modulator and demodulator/decoder
> for the FEC-coded format I'm proposing for AO-40 telemetry.
'snip

Thanks very much Phil , for all your hard work , and your willingness to
share and still believe in amateur radio :^}
And thanks so much for acknowledging us fulltime Linux users in the amateur
community by writing it for this 'OS !

I don't have a clue as to what I will do with it at this point , but I have
downloaded it and will play till I learn something hopefully ;^)

73

--
Douglas Cole N7BFS
Registered Linux user # 188922